Extraordinary Breastfeeding...

ive had 2 turn it off way 2 weird and worried it'll change my mind out breast feeding and freak me out

ive had 2 turn it off way 2 weird and worried it'll change my mind out breast feeding and freak me out

Oh hun, I'm sorry.... I didn't mean it to have that effect... :-(

Only really wanted to know what peoples thoughts were on how long we should breastfeed for...

Sorry again! xx

Oh hun, I'm sorry.... I didn't mean it to have that effect... :-(

Only really wanted to know what peoples thoughts were on how long we should breastfeed for...

Sorry again! xx

dont b silly. i like watching strange programmes like that anyway. i only plan 2 breast feed for the first 6/7 weeks tops. i cant even imagine ow them women do it untuil that age.

i was amazed the lady who fed her 2 daughters (cant remember her name but the dark haired lady) was so open about her husband having a go and asking her mum n her mum being ok with the baby suckling, i mean i wouldnt in a million years ask my mum or MIL to do that, nor would i want them too,

or infact for my hubby to have a go, yeh he likes boobies but not for milking purposes!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back