Ex's parents , opinions pls *updated pg2*

mummykay said:
yay!!! his bro sounds decent anyway, shame those genes werent shared out equally :roll:

i wondered that, then again it wouldnt be fair on his brother having to share being nice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do not let your emotions rule over the situation and think about the fact that they are their parents so make sure that you will let them know that you are taking control over the situation. They know that its not good to be in that situation but you still handled it all by yourself. They will finally see sooner or later the reality.

i had this same problem with my first lil boy,

the dad ran of when i told him n didnt tell anyone of his family, i tryed an tryed to get in contact with him, but by this time i later found out he was in jail, anyway when remy was born i got csa involved who traced him to his mums address, my ex has the same name as his dad, so they refear to him as junior but the mum seen the letter and opened it thinking it was for her husband, any way she soon realise with the date of birth it was regards her son
her next move was to contact all the nadine websters on facebook were i receieve a message and rang at the time i thought it was brilliant for me an my son she could answer alot of my questions like i didnt even no he was in jail ect,

but now 2years on i think i opened a can of worms and have and un easy feeling about them being in my n my sons life, but cant turn bk the time, my boy calles my partner dady as hes the one who is raising him an has done since remy was 6 months old, its just life isnt it but just make sure you do things for th righht reason an that you can live with them in 5 years time ect x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back