Expressing... WOW!!!!!!!!!!

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Well, I take alot of things I read with a "pinch of salt" so to speak, but this one amazed me tonight!!!!

One of the things they reckon that helps or can help you express more milk is to look at a load of photos of your baby before or/and during your expressing session!!!

Well, as I said... took that with a "pinch of salt" and never really made a point of doing it until tonight! That was only really as I was sorting through pics on laptop to choose some to print for family....

Hey presto!!!!

I have more than doubled my nightly express this eve!!!!

Just thought I'd share! Girls, look at those baby pics!!!! lol xxx

No way, never heard of that before but will definitely give it a go if it's worked that well for you :)

Apparently another one is to smell an item of your baby's clothing that they've worn.

Trouble I had with that was that 9/10 the pile of his unwashed babygrows were full of poo, pee or sick! When I did manage a worn but clean item it made a massive difference to the expressing.

Ohhhh interesting, will try this as I'm struggling with expressing at the moment, thanks!

I'm struggling to motivate myself to do it. I've not expressed for two weeks now.

I usually have Lizzie sitting in front of me in her bouncer while I express, and the let down always comes much quicker when she's cooing at me! :)

Know what you mean - it's hard work but G has a bottle of ebm every evening and I want to keep that up so when DH is back I can leave them from time to time. I only manage it in the evening after he's asleep and in the night if he only takes one side when he wakes up, tried setting a routine where I did it in the day but it was hard and he sometimes wants feeding every 1.5hrs in the day.

Might have to try the clothing thing now too! But I couldn't get over how much of a difference it made!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back