Exhausted

mistyblue

Reaction score
Hi all,

The bleeding has mostly stopped. It's on and off at the moment, but is more like a brown discharge now (sorry tmi) and I feel physically ok most of the time, but I am very pale (apparently) and I am very tired. I am taking iron tablets and a multivitamin to boost me a bit, but I am exhausted. The hospital told me I had lost a lot of blood, but no transfusion was required. My mc happened last Weds, so I am not too concerned that I am still lightly bleeding as I know it can continue for a couple of weeks, but I am worried that this tiredness is not right. I was expecting to feel physically stronger by now - is that stupid? I'm due back at work on Monday so I need to feel better by then.

I had some pains last night which were similar to much less painful versions of the contractions I had during the mc, which have gone now and no clots or anything like that came away, just some more brown discharge. I don't have a fever or smelly discharge, so I don't think I have an infection (touchwood). Again, sorry if tmi.

Is there anything else I can do to help my physical recovery? I want to get back into my exercise regime, but don't know if I should yet and can't find much advice on the subject x x

Hey hun, sorry for your loss.

I think its normal to feel like that, i was the same. Your body has been through a lot so you're bound to feel run down. As well as the emotional toll it can take.

With the exercise, i would say contact your doctor (just a phonecall) or the epau/midwife. It might depend on how far pregnant you were but if u lost a lot of blood that might be an issue.

Hope you're ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back