tmi but i am really worried

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Sorry about this tmi already but I am really concerned!
So I am day 6 of my period first one after mc, now I expecteded it to be a bit heavier and stuff but 6 days from when it started I am getting very thick brown blood and lots of it. It doesn't smell and I have no discomfort apart from feeling nauseous today. Is this normal? Or is there summat wrong? I don't wanna go back to gp cos I get the impression they think I am a hypocondriac :-(

Nah, you're not a hypochondriac, you've just had a rough time of it lately - don't let what they might think of you stop you going :)

I personally think that i would be more concerned if it was red liquid blood, like you cut your finger kind of blood.

It being all dark and thick sounds like it has just been sitting in there for a while and you've accumilated a lot of it.

I went to the Nhs Direct website and there is a symptom checker there:
https://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/CheckSymptoms/SATs/femalesexualhealth

I'm sure you're fine though sweetie ;)

LouB has said it all, i hope you feel better soon hun xxxx

Hey hon, this is what my first AF after m/c was like - not very nice at all but all normal (if it does start to smell then I'd get checked out). Hopefully u will be back to normal cycle wise after this hon and can start looking forward xxx

yeah, same as LouiseB said the blood has just been sitting there a little long. Big hug for you xxx

Hey mine was the same also, just remains of old blood. Another couple of cycles under ur belt and u'll be just fine, takes a whlie.

Chillax hun!!

Nicki xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back