exercise?

satch

Reaction score
What sort of exercise are you 1st tri-ers doing?

I read that it shouldn't be too much in the first tri, but I was wondering what I could do which is gentle, yet good for all of the body changes.

I was thinking of swimming - what do you do?

I dont do nothing!! :shock: haha I want to but have no energy at all!
Saying that Im going swimming tomorrow!! Hopefully I can manage it weekly!?

Absolutely Jack All!

I can't even go outside i'm so tired, i feel like i've got a disease or sumthing...

I know it is completely without foundation, but my wife is not doing anything in first tri as just too scared. We know nothing will go wrong, but, lets say we went swimming and something went wrong, we dont want to think was it this or that!!
I know she is really missing swimming, and I think that is a good one to do - good exercise and low impact. There are also supposed to be Pilates classes for pregnancy - might be good to try!

I am actually doing more now than I have ever done before. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Might end up in better shape after the pregnancy than I was before pg
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I keep meaning to get outside with my Poi but am so knackered i can't find the energy :roll: I gonna try n find out bout Pilates or Yoga or sommat when i see the midwife next week - am so bored.

If you're used to exercise then you can continue your normal routine unless it involves contact sports, horseriding or anything that puts too much impact on the joints. Swimming and cycling are absolutely fine and if you're used to jogging you can continue to do so although be careful if you're running outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back