Exercise Ideas

Nic36

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am trying to think of what I could do as a form of gentle exercise. I have never enjoyed exercise and, apart from walking (if that counts), have never done any exercise! I know it's really important to keep active during pregnancy, but don't think I should start something too energetic now that I'm pregnant.

I am trying to walk a bit most days (although feeling so tired is not really giving me much motivation! :nap:) Any ideas what I could do to keep active but without straining my body too much?

Thanks for any suggestions! :)

Hi Hun apparently swimming is one of the best as it supports all your joints and growing bump ooh and it's relaxing :) x

Hi SleepySue - thanks for the suggestion... sadly though I can't swim (hangs head in shame!)

if not swimming how about a water aerobics class? they are gentle and quite fun x

Water aerobics sounds good - might investigate further! Thanks!

walking is really good too tho just maybe walk a bit further than usual and make it regular.

Yeah - I really enjoy walking - especially in the Summer - not quite so pleasant in the winter when it's cold and wet! Will perhaps make the daily walk a little longer from now on!

good idea i always think walking doesnt seem like exersie but midwife said its really benificial! But on a day like today not that tempting haha

Nope - today has been more a case of dodging the very heavy showers - not the day for a long Summer walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back