Exercise???!!!

Catherine

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering what you are all doing for exercise? I am not big on exercise but do enjoy jogging once or twice a week. I have the kind of job where I am on my feet all day and usually feel like I have been active for most of it. I also enjoy walking in the countryside and try go for a walk at least once a week.

Do you all think that this is enough or should I be taking up yoga etc? I have read that jogging isn't a great sport to do whilst pregnant. Since becoming pregnant I have been really tired. Even though I am on holiday and relaxing a lot, I am still sleeping for 10 hours at night. :sleep: I think doing more exercise might make me feel more awake during the day, but I don't want to overdo it either.

Just wondering what everyone else does. :think:

PS Don't tell me to join a gym - I would never use it!

shopping, shopping, shopping! Ive just walked around the shops for 5 hours LOL! And swimming later on but I cant do the gym either!!

x

Swimming is AMAZING. So refreshing, and so good for all of your body. :cheer:

OingoZoingo said:
Swimming is AMAZING. So refreshing, and so good for all of your body. :cheer:

See I'd like to go swimming but is it ok in the first tri?

im a gym buff well used to be waiting until Im a bit further along so I don't upset Petal...

i cant swim so most of my excerise is walking i walk everywhere :D
manda xx

Before I fell pg I was doing an exercise dvd 6 times a week. The original plan was that I woulld continue doing that for as long as possible.

It hasn't happened though, I've felt far too tired and sick. I do walk a lot though as I can't drive, and my job involves me being on my feet all day

only exercise i did was going down town and other towns im not an exercise person and thats all i did and still do now. didnt do no classes or nothing :)

im not the best person for this subject as i still go horse riding, know i should stop, but with all the stress with work etc nothing beats a good gallop to release the tension, but i think :? im confident enough to handle it.

but other then that i love yogo too

i was riding right up to week 30 last time. but obv only walking on the tracks when i was bigger.

this time round i wont be doing much, mainly as i dont drive so walk everywhere. i have the back and forth walks to school each day as well as a stroll with the dog in the evenings so i feel thats enough. right now with the tiredness it took me a whole day just to mow the lawn as i had to have constant breaks.

I swim with my mum regularly, apparently its really good exercise cause it's gentle and the water is supportive in all trimesters.
Also, I found out I was pregnant when I was on holiday in Portugal and carried on swimming on the pool/sea as normal and everythings fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back