excuses ... why im not drinking!

cherelle

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone who is waiting until 12 weeks to announce their pregnancy had been using any excuses as to why they havent been drinking?

Im usually quite a party animal and next week at work i have to host a meeting on Sunday at work for which we have already bought in beers for everyone, then a regional drinks party Monday night and a conference in London in Tuesday with a free bar!!! Usually id be taking full advantage but all these things are right after ive just gotton my BFP!!!

Any advice? x

Antibiotics - can't drink. For a stomach virus which is making you feel really sick and bloated ;-) xx

I agree with Princess, thats prob the best one i can think off. Good luck x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree antibiotics x or tell people you're detoxing before Christmas x it's hard if you've all got beer but if you were going out like on a girls night you could just drink orange juice and say it's vodka and orange, ditto with tonic water x

Hey! I'm new on here and struggling already with covering up my lack of drinking, especially as like you I am known to be a party girl! Best way I have found so far is to get my husband to assist with a switch of drinks. Wes it next to each other and both put our wine glasses close together and my husband subtley switches between both glasses drinking from both. Of course the terrible part for me is holding up the wine and being able to smell it knowing I cant touch a drop! Tough!

I used the antibiotics one all the time hun, worked a treat x

If ppl ask which Antibiotics (if you use that excuse) say your on Metronidazole 400mg, three times a day! Thats actually the only AntiBiotic they advise you don't drink with! So if ppl try to catch u out then u can say that :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back