I traded in my dignity - Budge will be proud of me!

Miracle babe

Reaction score
Well I followed Budges helpful lady garden thread but to no avail, there are not enough mirrors in the world that could help me so I eventually swallowed my pride and asked the hubby to become head gardener.
Once he'd stopped laughing he became the Percy Thrower of my bush and I am now the owner of a garden that even Capability Brown would be proud to lay his name to :dance:

5.gif

5.gif

5.gif

5.gif

i did mine last week and it came out in a big rash because my skin has become so sensitive...so either way i have lost my dignity, hairy fairy, or rash!!! lol

:rotfl:

I also have problems with the sensitive skin thing so its a case of 70s bushy or red rash, either way not attractive :lol:

I'm too scared to go near my stitches........ :shock:

I'm a bush tucker woman and proud of it! 8)

My lady garden needs another tidy,not long to go now :cheer: xx

Im keeping mine regulary waxed just in case!!

i had to get my oh to do mine last monday night, it was either him or some mw b4 section ontuesday morning, so poor oh pulled the short straw :rotfl:

:rotfl: This reminds me i need to do mine again lol. I forget since its that long since ive actually seen it!

mine needs doing! :shock: i looked in the mirror and all i can see is HAIR :rotfl:

ooo ooo ooo i did mine last night, i forgot to tell u...AS U DO! lol...

i used alberto balsam rasberry conditioner and i stood up doing it in front of a mirror, hardly took any time at all it was great! Smooooooth as a baby's bum! i'm so proud...and they aint even grew back at all yet :cheer: my hair regrowth hasnt been as fast since i became pregnant! I hope it stays this way muhahahaha!

Jade89 said:
.and they aint even grew back at all yet :cheer: my hair regrowth hasnt been as fast since i became pregnant! I hope it stays this way muhahahaha!

Really? :shock: Crickey mines like a bloody girls world head it just keeps on growing and growing, I could go into business :shock:

Miracle babe said:
Jade89 said:
.and they aint even grew back at all yet :cheer: my hair regrowth hasnt been as fast since i became pregnant! I hope it stays this way muhahahaha!

Really? :shock: Crickey mines like a bloody girls world head it just keeps on growing and growing, I could go into business :shock:
:rotfl: they tend to get very matted though hun :rotfl: xx

i'm struggling to keep mine tidy at the moment.... can't shave over my c-section scar... tried hair remover but it burnt a little so i washed if off quick.. i now look like i have a mustache over my scar... i also have something that looks like a lip (hanging skin) over the scar... not the most attractive at the moment..

budge any idea????

x

oops just seen my ticker... i'm not actually 7 weeks over due - jacob is 5 weeks old... i'll try and change it...
x

Miracle babe said:
Jade89 said:

r u having a boy do u know? im having a girl and they say ur hair grows slowly with a girl...i think its that way around anyway lol.

Yeah apparently its a boy but I'll believe it when I see his bits to be honest. Strange, not heard of that one but dont remember being quite so luscious on my daughter so maybe there is a connection :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back