Excuse me a minute while I have a panic!

Ellied

Reaction score
You know how at various stages of your pregnancy things all of a sudden feel VERY real and you freak out a little bit. Well I just did that now. It just hit me that i am having a baby real soon.

Because of a medical condition called Vasa Previa I am having to have a c-section, going into labour would almost certainly kill my baby. But now i have my head around that i have just realised that worst case scenario in just over 2 weeks i will be holding my baby.

On Monday when i see the consultant I will get a final date which could be even sooner. OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I REALLY AM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!

Thanks for listening, i just needed to share :lol:

i still cant get over the fact that a lil baby is going to be calling me mummy :?:?:?:? really wierd lol

You'll be fine :hug: I think we must go through these random moments of sheer panic then back to normality. At least you'll know when you'll meet your wee baby and won't have all this boring waiting around for something to happen. Yesterday I was told I should expect to go into full on labour through the night or today- but nada and the anticipation is driving me and my hubby mad :x
Good luck on getting your date for section X

:cheer: :cheer: you get to meet your baby really soon, I get moments too where I just think :shock: :shock: :shock: I am going to be a mummy

ella said:
:cheer: :cheer: you get to meet your baby really soon, I get moments too where I just think :shock: :shock: :shock: I am going to be a mummy

Me too :shock: . I also get these moments of panic. Mostly having to do with the way my social life will change :shock: , fear of depression :( and the fact I'll basically be the only one of my friends to have a child :? . Also I can't help wondering sometimes "will I be able to do everything a baby requires? Will I be a good mother?"

...Bottom line is: we are lucky and blessed :hug: :hug: :hug: and no one is born a perfect mother!

Me too!! Such a strange thought isn't it! But lovely! :D

I remember going into a complete panic at about 35 weeks, thinking - there's this huge baby alive in my belly and IT'S GOT TO COME OUT!!! Then even after he was born I panicked occasionally about what a huge responsibility it was to have this little boy so dependant on me. I still worry now about stupid things like him going to school. It's crazy but completely normal for mummies!

Aw hun....you're gonna be a mummy :D :D :D

I still get these feelings, even now :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back