Exciting! Hi All!

BlondeP

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My coil was removed today so we are now officially TTC !

Any other newbies?

Not a newbie. But thought I would pop in to say Good Luck on your TTC journey :)

It is an exciting time. I hope your cycles regulate quickly for you :D
Have you decided how you will track Ov? Using OPKs?

Congrats on the first step and good luck for your journey!

Hey! I'm a newbie too (although I feel like I'm very clued up thanks to this site and the lovely ladies on it!).

Came off he pill at new year so it's our first cycle ttc! I'm currently 8 days past ovulation, so fingers crossed.

Good luck :)

Hi BlondeP,

I'm a newbie to, and had my coil removed about 3-weeks ago. I'm loving this forum, everyone's really friendly and knowledgeable. Good luck TTC x

Hey lovely
I'm not a newbie but wishing you lots of luck, really hope your ttc journey I'd a short one (in a good way)
Do u want to put your name down on the Feburary testing thread? I'm hosting it :)

Xxxx

Thanks all you lovely ladies!

Call me a novice but I'm so confused about how I track my ovulation?!? Any helpers?! I've ordered those ovulation dip stick things...!!!

Hoping it doesn't take ages to start!

Heyhey!! I'm new at this too! My husband and I started TTC early this month and it has been so incredibly exciting I feel like I am bouncing around like a little kid on Christmas all the time!!!!

For ovulation, there are apps that you can download on your phone that you put in your period length, how long your cycles are, etc, and it will tell you your ovulation dates. I did a ton of research and noticing discharge (TMI but after bowel movements were the best for me) is a huge indicator of ovulation. You're looking for that egg white stickiness! Mine started a little thick, not sticky, and then as the days progressed I got super sticky and almost clear :D I'm not sure about the coil and how that effects periods, though!

Heyhey!! I'm new at this too! My husband and I started TTC early this month and it has been so incredibly exciting I feel like I am bouncing around like a little kid on Christmas all the time!!!!

For ovulation, there are apps that you can download on your phone that you put in your period length, how long your cycles are, etc, and it will tell you your ovulation dates. I did a ton of research and noticing discharge (TMI but after bowel movements were the best for me) is a huge indicator of ovulation. You're looking for that egg white stickiness! Mine started a little thick, not sticky, and then as the days progressed I got super sticky and almost clear :D I'm not sure about the coil and how that effects periods, though!

Oh il have a look at some then - thanks so much! So helpful! Sorry for TMI but the mucussy plug the coil creates has now gone haha so hopefull in the next few weeks I will start to get ovulation signs etc!

I had my coil out yesterday too. Our journey of TTC starts now also, good luck everyone x

I had my coil out yesterday too. Our journey of TTC starts now also, good luck everyone x

Ooohh exciting! Fingers crossed for us then! I've heard stories that it can take up to a year to get fertile again!! Hope it isn't true!!

Hello! I just began TTC this month so am also a newbie ☺xx

I'm no longer a newbie but wanted to say good luck! Hope you're stay here is short and sweet X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back