EWCM vs OPK

Olive

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I used CB opks this month. I think on day 14/15 I had my surge, as the line was the darkest and has faded to bearly nothing since then. It makes sense if my cycle is the same as last month 29 days, but my app thinks ov is tomorrow.

Anyway, I had no line really today, but a big dollop of ewcm tmi!! :whistle:I don't usually get much, if any. Bit annoying though as OH is under the weather.

Does this make sense?!

xx

Hiya Laura ;)

I was wondering where'd you gotten to :)

I think it makes sense.

You don't want it coming out of you, you want it inside you when OV happens to help the spermies into the cervix so it seems to me that now OV has been and gone that your body is just cleaning up.

At least you know that there was definately some there for the spermies!

Hopefully they all made it safely to the egg ;)

I dont trust OPK's so I say get another lot of BD'ing in tonight if you can just in case .... tell your OH to lay back, relax and you will do all the work ... thats what I say to my hubby when he isnt feeling it ... he never says no lol

Hey amigo :)

Thanks for responding, that sounds alright to me. Quite looking forward to a week of not forcing OH to dtd! Honestly though, it was a big blob! lol. I usually worry because I barely get any. Maybe acu is helping in some ways *hopes*

xxx

Lol thanks Vicky. I did say to him, not to worry and that I'll do all the work...lol. I'm so lazy though! Think I'm possibly the only girl that doesn't prefer on top (plus I worry about gravity with ttc). TMI again!

xx

hey hun i went through the same thing this month. according to FF i wasn't supposed to ovulate till the 19th but i got positive CB opk on 17th and EWCM started on 16th...... but by 19th i had neither a positive test or EWCM.
confusing!!! :eh:
so i just threw in a couple of :bd: for good measure! :rofl:

best of luck huni! :hugs: :dust:

Hey Olive

I read that there's a 50% correlation between EWCM predicting ovulation, and close-to 100% correlation for the OPKs predicting ovulation so I'd go with the OPKs! (Always handy when they match up tho)

Good luck this month :clover:

xx

I did say to him, not to worry and that I'll do all the work...lol

Rofl!

Why is it that if you were talking about doing the dishes he'd be happy as larry but if you are talking about giving him a child he probably felt very sorry for himself :roll:

Have you tried going on top but with your back to him instead of facing him?

It might sound scary having your bum so exposed, but with the lights off he won't be able to see anything but your silhouette and your wobbly bits will be well out of sight and the angle is d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s :love:

Much better than facing forward anyway.

I hate it when i'm on top the usual way and i lean forward and my belly is the only part of me touching him lol :blush:

Last edited:
[LIST said:
[/LIST]Olive;1874055]Think I'm possibly the only girl that doesn't prefer on top

xx
ur not alone! Its actually my least favourite position. Might sound silly but never feels like Im doing it rite! After half a minute my legs are aching ;-)

[LIST said:
[/LIST]Olive;1874055]Think I'm possibly the only girl that doesn't prefer on top

xx
ur not alone! Its actually my least favourite position. Might sound silly but never feels like Im doing it rite! After half a minute my legs are aching ;-)

Amen to that!!

I hate it! I end up thinking stupid things like - can he see up my nose or does my boobs look ok? Am I moving right?

Ha ha i dont mind it tbh.... But everyonie has different preferences i suppose lol :) x

[LIST said:

xx

Amen to that!!

I hate it! I end up thinking stupid things like - can he see up my nose or does my boobs look ok? Am I moving right?

They make it look so easy and passionate in films/on tv :rofl:

Thanks girls. Lol, I'm so glad I'm not the only one with the on top stuff!! Lou, will give your suggestion a go! Jomc - i know the feeling!! lol. I can feel my thigh muscles the next day! lmao!

xxx

[LIST said:
[/LIST]
Olive;1874055]Think I'm possibly the only girl that doesn't prefer on top

xx

Amen to that!!

I quite like it. I just shove a pillow over DH's goofy face so he doesn't put me off :lol:. He'sa bit strange I think he quite likes the abuse eeeeeek TMI!

[LIST said:
[/LIST]
Olive;1874055]Think I'm possibly the only girl that doesn't prefer on top

xx

Amen to that!!

I quite like it. I just shove a pillow over DH's goofy face so he doesn't put me off :lol:. He'sa bit strange I think he quite likes the abuse eeeeeek TMI!

Hahahahahaha!! Thanks ninja ! I'm Gunna do that to OH .. just hope for the best that he doesn't suffocate! God how would I explain my way outta that one!

Lol Ninja!!

I got ewcm again tonight. Confused.com (and I hate that saying!)

Im in the same boat.. negative OPK's but getting alot of what looks like EWCM today!

I know what cm is but whats ewcm? (daftie)

EWCM Egg White Cervical Mucus. the most fertile CM hun! x x

Oh thanks now I get it. Well I have had a negative OPK's at the moment, not even any line apart from the reference and this morning I have woke up with quite substantial EWCM. Do u think I should bd just incase. My cycles to pot cause of m/c dont know where I am! Have used one this morning mind you do it at night.
Can an OPK go from one line to 2 for a surge in a day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back