• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EWCM but apparently not ovulating?

Thanks, you too hun! :)

It's too early for me to be preg, it's been 10-11 days since AF so tooooooo early. :(

Doesn't hurt to keep BDing though! :p

Well we have only BD'd once since my implant was taken out just over a week ago plus I dont really know where I am in my cycle so dont think theres any hope of my being pregnant either :(

Yep my hubby does not know what has hit him, I want it so much now!! Thank goodness I came off all my meds I have got my sex drive back!! :dance:

Last edited:
I've been doing LH tests every other day for a month just to see if I'm ovulating. I've still got my coil in and NOTHING! presume I must not be ovulating when coil in... anyone any knowledge in this?

I've been doing LH tests every other day for a month just to see if I'm ovulating. I've still got my coil in and NOTHING! presume I must not be ovulating when coil in... anyone any knowledge in this?

Nope sorry, bumping for you :wave:

It's too early for me to be preg, it's been 10-11 days since AF so tooooooo early. :(

Well we have only BD'd once since my implant was taken out just over a week ago plus I dont really know where I am in my cycle so dont think theres any hope of my being pregnant either :(

Yep my hubby does not know what has hit him, I want it so much now!! Thank goodness I came off all my meds I have got my sex drive back!! :dance:

Ah right, I'm sorry to say I don't have any helpful words as I've never had the implant. I guess all I will say is keep BDing, you never know!

Lol I know what you mean (sort of) as last month we weren't TTC as such but not preventing and I was stressing about whether I was preg or not as my AF was late and so I went right off sex. My AF did eventually arrive but soon buggered off after 4-5 days and after that I wanted to BD all the time!! :yay:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ah right, I'm sorry to say I don't have any helpful words as I've never had the implant. I guess all I will say is keep BDing, you never know!

Lol I know what you mean (sort of) as last month we weren't TTC as such but not preventing and I was stressing about whether I was preg or not as my AF was late and so I went right off sex. My AF did eventually arrive but soon buggered off after 4-5 days and after that I wanted to BD all the time!! :yay:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am so baby mad at the moment and I think I have convinced myself that I am pregnant, I keep rubbing my belly wishing a baby to be in there!! :(
Had a good session of BD'ing when hubby got home from work.
How about you? :)

I'm exactly the same although I know it's not possible as it's too early and I don't think I have OVed yet lol. :wall2::roll:

Ditto, we BDed too. :p

I'm waayyyy too impatient about this month, can't wait to test! :whistle:

I'm exactly the same although I know it's not possible as it's too early and I don't think I have OVed yet lol. :wall2::roll:

Ditto, we BDed too. :p

I'm waayyyy too impatient about this month, can't wait to test! :whistle:

Gosh I am only 2 days in and I am already going mad!! :mad:
I layed on the bed with a pillow under my bum and my legs in the air for ages after!! :rotfl:
When are you doing your test?

Lol I do that too, whack a pillow under my bum and read a mag with my knees to my chin! It's actually fairly comfortable really!

I won't be testing for at least another couple of weeks or so. Well.... hopefully..! :p :D

How about you? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back