EWCM again????

Cyprus08

Reaction score
Ok Im at the end of my tether with this cycle. Even though for my normal 28 day cycle Im 3 days late, I just got used to the fact that I probably OV late this month so not really due till Sunday. Got EWCM about a week and a half ago but for the past couple of days Ive had it again. I feel constantly damp and I keep running to the loo thinking Im bleeding!! Is this another symptom of AF??

It could be who knows, have u poas recently? (sorry still catching up wth loads on here)

oo another thing I read is spermies can hang around for a few days inside you then make a exit when you least expect it whcih you could mistake for ewcm!?

sorry Im no help!!

i dont wanna get your hopes up in case youre not, but i had exactly that when i was pregnant the first time (the successful one!) however, i am a bit of a snail and i have CM pretty much always :oops: but it was DEFINATELY loads more then. i remember vividly going up an escalator in M&S, before i got my BFP but my AF was late, i felt a blob slide out and thought "oh no, blood ruined my pants- i shouldve worn a towel just in case" but when i checked it was just EWCM! :oops:

ooh, u never know! :dance: :pray:

hmmm ok thanks for the feedback ladies. I did a POAS on Monday but it was a BFN :( Guess Ill just have to keep my fingers crossed and wait and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back