Everything is just fine !!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
Oh god I was in such a state this morning, I rang the doctors because I started seeing blood and she said go straight to A+E which put me into an even bigger panic !

3 hours and one internal later my cervix is closed and baby is just fine but the still dont know how far I am so I am having a scan next friday!

Thank you everybody for your concerns and support I really appreciated all what you put thanks!! :D

I wasnt sure about having a baby before but after all that I want this baby more than anything !!

xx :angel:

I am really glad to hear that everything is ok!! Bet you are looking forward to your scan next Friday - let us know how it goes!

Lyns xx

yes I will do ! I am really excited can't wait to see how my baby is growing. :dance: :D

oh tasha im so sorry you had to ahve that fright but in a way im glad coz its made you realise what you want and thats great.
Now sit back and try and enjoy and cherish every moment! :D

today is the first day of the rest of your pregnancy!

Tasha,

Thank goodness all is ok with you and little'un, that is one of my fears, I would totally panic. Good luck with scan soon and post some pics.

Take care
Bev x x

HI Tasha, sorry to hear about your nasty fright!! Im so pleased all is well, your mind is at rest now, and at least you get an early scan, you must be well excited now!!

Awww thanks ladies, yes it was very scary and I am so glad everything is ok.

I am so excited, I can't wait !! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back