5-6 weeks

Loula

Reaction score
Hi there,

so am roughy 5 - 6 weeks pregnant and at the weekend noticed some spotting, went to a &e as i panicked and they did a pregnancy test which was positive, some bloods which were all fine and an internal exam in which the doctor said my cervix is closed,

I have now been referred for a early scan this week, shoudl i be worried?

any help would be good x

No I don't think so. A closed cervix sounds good.
Sorry you've had a bleed. Let's us know how you get on at the scan xx

heey exact same thing happen to me on sunday my cervix was closed. did the scan today and all was good xx

ok so this has made me feel better, the internet has some terrifying stuff on it,
Fingers crossed all goes well x

I had same at 12 weeks but had a heavy bleed. Examination showed cervix was closed which they said was a positive, & scan the following day showed a healthy baby boy! The bleed was outside the placenta & nothing to do with baby.
Am sure you and baby are fine. Will keep fingers crossed for your scan xxxxx

Google can be a bad thing sometimes!! X

So i had my internal scan today and i am on the border of 5 - 6 weeks and so i saw a foetal pole and there was a sluggish heartbeat which is normal for the amount of time i am and am booked in for another scan in 2 weeks then if all is well its an appointment with the midwife to start the ante natal appointments, just hope he/she sticks with me x

My doc has banned me from google & im really trying my best but thats what its there for :)
How do you thing i found this forum :)
U shud be alright darlin , the scan will put ur mind at ease :) x

Google is the spawn of satan when it comes to conflicting information, I have learnt this in the short 3 weeks I have known :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back