Everyone cross their fingers for me *UPDATE #18*

Emmamb

Reaction score
I have my scan at 9am tomorrow morning and I'm praying that he's gonna be in a favourable position and not following in his brothers footsteps by been breech. This has been my main worry throughout the whole pregnancy and tomorrow il know..eek. If he is breech I'm not sure if theyl try and turn him due to previous section and his large size so will prob end up bookin a repeat section.

Pls pls let him b head down xxx

Last edited:
oh tomorow Emma! Good luck to you Emma, really hope little Kieron is behaving and head down for you and a possible VBAC X

Wishing you LOADS of luck for tomorrow hun, let us know how you get on :)

Good luck for tomorrow Hun

Kieron, u better be head down......don't give mummy no trouble pls

Wishing you tonnes of luck for tomorrow emma, got everything crossed thats behaving and hes head down for you xxx

good luck for tommorow hun will have fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Thanks everyone...i've got a hard lump under my rib cage and I really don't know if it's head or bum-even been lookin at pictures of babies in the womb to try and figure out what's causin what movements lol xx

Good luck, sending lots of head down vibes ;) xxx

Hope he's in place so you can put your mind at ease :)

Got everything crossed for you hun - head down baby! x

Good luck Hun hope all goes well x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Good luck! Got everything crossed for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yay: head down and ready to go. Had a snotty consultant tho who told me not to have anymore children,that 4 was enough! Surely that should b my decision?? But anyway they've discharged me from hospital clinic so should b mw all the way now :) xx

Yaay!!! :)

Oh how rude is that!!!!

I agree how rude of them, especially as you will have only had 1 section in there too! go-on have ten more!

I'm super pleased for your Vbac now Emma, well done Kieron for behaving and going head down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back