• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evening primrose oil

cherelle

Reaction score
Has anyone used it to bring on labour?

We were shopping earlier and i passed some so thought id buy it - ive looked it up online and most websites seem to say to insert it in your floo :whistle: to help soften the cervix?!

xx

I know Lex and Smess both used it, think they both inserted it up there :whistle:

ah really?? might be worth a go then. Feel a bit silly doing it that way but if it helps its worth a try!! x

I was going to try that and also the clary sage oil. But I've decided that he will come when he wants and the likelihood of stuff like that working for me is slim. Me and my OH both have a funny feeling I will go into labour by next weekend. Fingers crossed haha xx

Hrmm... Will keep this in mind for later on when I'm getting eggy about meeting her :) I've been making a mental list of different things that apparently bring on labour x

I swallowed it scared to put it up there lol. I think it.worked had.a.soft.cervix so was.doing.the.job.x x

Lol thats what i did yesterday Smess, i think my cervix is soft already though and hes engaged so i dont know how much difference it would make for me x

If mine weren't so huge I'd swallow them too. I've milked my capsules into a tiny bottle and I've been squirting the oil up my ladywoo. Because I wasn't sure how well used this method is and didn't want to scare the hospital when they do internals - ie, having them find decomposing capsules and thinking I have a disease! God knows if it's working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back