evening primrose....need some advise plz x x

Emma.b

Reaction score
HI ladies

I've just bought some evening primrose capsules, as I've heard it helps with ewcm....which I'm lacking in at the min, so I'm hoping this will help. But I have no idea how much to take, when to take or for how long?

Can any of you ladies shed some light? X x x

I am only taking 1000mg at bedtime, but I have heard some ladies taking up to 3 capsule (3000mg per day). I never used to have much eycm but definately had it the cycles I use evening primrose oil. It is also good for reducing pms symptoms - so if you suffer in that dept it's an added bonus - although lets hope we won't have any more pms symptoms for another reason, lol.

oh, and forgot to say, you only take it up until you O and then stop ;)

I just started to take it too. :) fingers crossed it works! Xx

When ttc my son I took it on my 3rd cycle and got my bfp, then when ttc my dd I didn't take it again until the 3rd cycle and got my bfp - so this time ttc I thought I'd start taking it straight away, didn't get preg last cycle and not sure if I ov the first one - this cycle is number 3 so waiting to see I'm 3rd tme lucky again :)

Ah brilliant thank iwant3. I thought i only took it til ov but wasn't 100% sure. I've got 1000mg capsules so I'll just start off with 1 a day and see what my cm is like this cycle.

I'm on cd3 and I'll take it tonight, missing a couple days want make a huge difference will it? I don't expect to ov til cd17 or 18 so plenty of days for it to start working isn't there?

And good luck bb4us x x

I find I have 'shiny' loo paper everyday when taking it, lol. But it definately increased at O and I had super stretchy cm, sorry tmi.

I'm going to get some for next cycle (i hope I won't need it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back