• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evening primrose in Fangita?rofl!

yeah i'm sure i've read of girls on here trying it :lol:

i'm not that desperate yet though.. gimme another few days :rotfl:

lol

I look forward to hearing about your attempt :rotfl:

BTW: it reads like I meant raspeberry leaf on the cervix....I didn't :rotfl:

you might try the raspberry leaf directly to the cervix if you get desperate enough sophie :wink: :rotfl:

sarafet said:
you might try the raspberry leaf directly to the cervix if you get desperate enough sophie :wink: :rotfl:

I think it would dissolve and be itchy....and then annoy me lol

But hey...if one person has tried it and happened to go into labour..... :rotfl:

:shock: :shock: Thought i was getting used to being in 3rd tri now but it still scares me! i hope this baby comes early so I don;t have to do things like this!!

handbagqueen said:
:shock: :shock: Thought i was getting used to being in 3rd tri now but it still scares me! i hope this baby comes early so I don;t have to do things like this!!

:rotfl:

I think even if people go overdue, not all try it lol....I think it depends how they are feeling within themselves.

Sorry to have scared you :hug: :rotfl:

Yes id heard about this :shock: and i thought about it for 5 seconds
NO BLOODY WAY was i doing it :talkhand: :lol:

now after my epic birthing experiance :roll: :shakehead: id say stick a whole bottle full up
and have a box full lined up to follow :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think if I had to go to my due date in thsi pregnancy, I would try anything!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back