Evelyn Marie Baker born 8/6/2015 @ 1009am

Syndilou

Reaction score
So i started getting contractions on the 7th June at 3am, but they weren't very regular and still very breathable! They stopped completely at 8am for about 2 hours then started to come back after a good bounce on my birthing ball!
They continued throughout the day becoming more and more painful so I went up to the hospital at 4am on the 8th June to be told I was only 2cm dilated and baby was back to back AGAIN!
When I got back home I managed to sleep between contractions but by 6 am they were excrutiating and with experience of my first being back to back I thought nothing of it really by 8am I was literally screaming with each one so I called the hospital at 9am who said to come back in!
Well in the car I was sure I needed to push and thought I couldn't do it anymore etc and started to really panic I must of looked like a mad woman! Got to the hospital mum told midwife I felt like I needed to push and I was then swamped with midwives who got me in a side room and examined me and I was 8cm dilated!!! (This was at 0950)
They then took me to the birthing suite with a pool etc and I got in the pool with my beloved gas and air and by 1009 my beautiful baby girl was born!
She came out perfect, had a very short cord so I couldn't hold her properly til they cut it! We spent a few minutes in the pool and then before I knew it I delivered the afterbirth and all was done!
I came away with a 1st degree tear and a graze so I am 100% chuffed with that! Still in abit of shock of how quick it all happened but my beautiful Evelyn is worth every second!!

255jtya.jpg

303eih2.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations xx and very well done xx looking forward to seeing your beauty xx

Congratulations that seems to have come around so quickly! I can remember reading your thread saying you was pregnant again, when was you due? I don't know why I am thinking she came early for. Gorgeous girlies x

Congratulations that seems to have come around so quickly! I can remember reading your thread saying you was pregnant again, when was you due? I don't know why I am thinking she came early for. Gorgeous girlies x

Thank you Hun :) I was due on the 6th June so she was 2 days over! This pregnancy really did fly!! Still can't believe she's here lol x x

Thank you Hun :) I was due on the 6th June so she was 2 days over! This pregnancy really did fly!! Still can't believe she's here lol x x

Wow that really has flown by I remember when you had had your first daughter & found out a few months later you were pregnant again but now I think of it I think you were due a few months after me & I had my little boy back end of March. It's mad how time flies though it wasn't 2 minutes I was pregnant & now he is nearly 11 weeks old in double figures already! X

Wow that really has flown by I remember when you had had your first daughter & found out a few months later you were pregnant again but now I think of it I think you were due a few months after me & I had my little boy back end of March. It's mad how time flies though it wasn't 2 minutes I was pregnant & now he is nearly 11 weeks old in double figures already! X

I hate the double figures! I'm quite sad that Evie is nearly a week old already! Everything has just gone by so quick! My first was 1 last month and that feels like just yesterday! She seems so grown up now though in comparison lol! Congrats on your little boy :) they really start getting interesting at that age their little quirks start coming out! I love it! Xx

I hate the double figures! I'm quite sad that Evie is nearly a week old already! Everything has just gone by so quick! My first was 1 last month and that feels like just yesterday! She seems so grown up now though in comparison lol! Congrats on your little boy :) they really start getting interesting at that age their little quirks start coming out! I love it! Xx

Thank you :) He is such a little honey I couldn't imaging my life without him here anymore he is such a little joy to have around brought so much sunshine :) He seems so advanced already I sure did get lucky with him, sleeping threw the night from more a less birth, babbling, smiling from a few weeks old & now I think we have the dreaded teething stage his gums seem to be giving him jip! It's breaking my heart hearing him crying & not being able to settle him or take the pain away!

I can remember when she was only a few weeks or months old 1 already though time is really flying! How are you finding it having a newborn & a 1 week old?

Thank you :) He is such a little honey I couldn't imaging my life without him here anymore he is such a little joy to have around brought so much sunshine :) He seems so advanced already I sure did get lucky with him, sleeping threw the night from more a less birth, babbling, smiling from a few weeks old & now I think we have the dreaded teething stage his gums seem to be giving him jip! It's breaking my heart hearing him crying & not being able to settle him or take the pain away!

I can remember when she was only a few weeks or months old 1 already though time is really flying! How are you finding it having a newborn & a 1 week old?

Oh bless him he does sound like an angel!! Teething is the worst! My eldest really struggled with her top teeth! I can't imagine how painful it must be for them!!

We're getting there... The nights are hardwork as when the lil one cries it's starting to wake up my eldest!having my husband here for this week and the next has been a godsend though! I'm dreading him going back to work :( but then when he has gone back it will force me to find a proper routine! My eldest is brilliant with her though which is a bonus she just thinks she's a dolly and gives her kisses lol! So I'm lucky in that sense! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back