Evelina and Kylie

K&A

Reaction score
i know me and Evelina are at different stages.. Poor Evelina is over and ive got a week to go.. We both had a sweep yesterday and seem to be experiencing the same signs..

since the sweep ive had period pains, bad back, lots of dark red discharge..

does anyone have advice for us..

kylie x

Sounds like the symptoms I had after my sweep hon - baby was born just over 48 hours later, hope this is it for you both. Best of luck x

i dont really have any signs more then bloody show.. no aches and pains really :(

Sorri no advice girls but I do hope you have success soon - just keep up all you are doing and I know it is really frustrating for you but sit back and relax and hopefully it will happen xxx

i think no aches and pains is the quiet before the storm for you evelina :) come on little Noa x

get bouncing, walking bonking, eat pineapple - fresh, spicy food! just do it all lol
x

i think now.. Noa will be a saturday baby.. as my sister is comming all the way from sweden tomorrow, and leaving on saturday morning, well.. i bet you she will just about miss seing him :cry:

but it would be a little nice tho on saturday as its me and Dembas 2years since we got together :cloud9:

aww.. That would be lovely.. 2 yr anniversary and new baby boy :) x

I had no niggles before both lacey and charley arrived, they just decided to make an appearence so you never know, they might just come!
You guys can have my due date if you like? x x

28th wouldn't be bad.. Not long to go until that day :) x

i have my fingers and toes crossed for you Evelina.. How awkward did you feel while the sweep was been done.. Luckily it was the nicest mw ive ever seen.. But ive lost my dignity now :) x

dont bother with the pineapple you have to eat way to many haha liquorice was another thing i was told to have its horrible being overdue on my last they said oooh you are going to go early which got me really excited and i ended up overdue :(

Your boys are helping you save your energy for when they come i think!!
What about a halloween baby??

i have my fingers and toes crossed for you Evelina.. How awkward did you feel while the sweep was been done.. Luckily it was the nicest mw ive ever seen.. But ive lost my dignity now :) x

My dignity went completly in labour! I was so hot i was ripping my clothes off and gave birth naked! lol

omg really chaz!! Fair enough.. I would probably less concerned with just OH there but my mum will be in the room and i don't want her to see to much. Ill scare her lol x

haha i know! spread your legs im just gonna shov my hand up your twink :wall:
atleast in labour you get a baby out of it!! haha and im doin it all again tomorrow..

oh gosh.. I know that if LO isn't here by next monday then she's booked me in for another one.. As much as i hope it works i just don't think i could go through it again.. It was the strangest moment of my life so far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back