Evap line or faint positive?

I'd say that looks like a faint positive, but take a few more over the next few days, and try first pee of the morning as tends to be the strongest. If you go frequently during the night, try and do it on your longer lasting pee if that makes sense (I had to take mine at 4am as I knew after that I would be peeing every hour lol) Evap lines tend to be a bit more smudgy. Having said that, 10-15 mins is a while,so check instructions from the pack as some say not to read result after X amount of time. It's one of those things that only time will tell for sure! Good luck and hope it is a positive for you X

Usually you are supposed to discount anything that shows after 10 mins. But I have had early lines show/darken up after the time. It really does look more like a BFP than an evap. Id have no doupt if it had showed within 10 mins. Because it took a little longer Id be cautious about getting to excited yet but definitely test again soon. A FRER would probably give you a clearer result if you cant wait. Other wise you should be sure using those tests within a couple of days.

Last edited:
Sorry double post

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27