estimated birth weight!

Yeah I've got those measurements then what do you do you do with them to get birth weight? Xx

I didn't work it out myself chick those were the measurements the sonographer took at the 3d scan and the computer worked it out, although she measured 3lb 7oz at 30 weeks but was only 5lb 15 and a half oz at birth ( born on due date) so I dont think it was accurate as they expected her to be about 7 and a half lbs Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

When I had a scan on Thursday the sonographer told me the weight is only an estimate as it's harder to take measurements when the baby is a bit bigger. I'm trying not to worry too much about this baby's size! They told me my daughter would be around the 7lb mark but she was 8lb7oz! You just never know!

i wish they had at least done this for me cos my babys 10lb14oz weight was a complete surprise to me lol

I was told at my growth scan that my LO's estimated birth weight is 7.11lbs :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i was told a few for my baby at the moment am having a scan every other week...and within the space of 2 weeks they said he is already 8lb and had put on 1lb 13oz in that two weeks so going off my chart with the rate of grpwth am looking at 10lb baby boy...hummm might need stitches if thats the case x x x

Every estimate I've had for all 4 of mine has been way off the mark - I don't think they're worth the paper they're written on, or at least mine haven't been x

I had 2 growth scans one @ 28weeks 4days he was 3lbs 4oz,
one at 33weeks exactly he was 5lbs 9oz
he was born 4days ago @ 38weeks 6days @ 8lbs 12oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111