Back from my presentation and growth scan....

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
....and Sid is head down!! :yay:

Hubby rang me this morning from work and I said I thought he's changed position but wasnt sure if he'd actually turned....

So me and mum went in and she started to scan me and said almost immediately 'baby is coming head first' :D I had to ask her again and both me and Mum were going 'OMG!' :shock: I knew he'd been trying to turn but I wasnt sure he'd actually turned.

She took leg, head and tummy measurements and asked about the size of the girls and then we waited for her to put it all in the software. She came to find us a about 5 mins later and explained everything to us. He's estimated at 6lb 9oz today which puts him at the top end of the normal range. She spoke to the consultant who reviewed my notes and said there was nothing to worry about and recommended I go ahead with the home birth. I cant tell you how good it was to hear that. :)

Congratulations - all the news you wanted, am very pleased for you :)

:yay: Ace news and:shock: at the same time :lol: It worked :love:

Just seen the news on FB. I am over the Mooooon for you, i was thinking about you all day at work hoping he would have turned. Home birth is going to happen :yay: xx

oh fantastic news, so pleased for you and now you can try for the home birth you wanted.
Now no geting on all fours again, stay where the baby cannot move again till due!!!

That is fantastic news! :yay: Good on you, Sid, for turning the right way, bubba! And :yay: for a home birth!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back