Estate agents

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Does anyone know what estate agents take housing benefit????

I'm not sure if we can be public about it so wil you pm me as i don't wanna get into trouble thanks :D :hug:

Im not sure hunny

But i would have thought it was down to the person who owns the property

:hug: :hug:

Hiya hun,
Its down to the individual Landlord not the estate agent/ letting agent.
Some buy to let mortgages state that the tenant in the property must be employed, some Landlords just have their preferences about tenants I'm afraid.
Its worth calling around, usually your best bet is to find a property out the back of the paper (property section in classified ads) as most housing benefit friendly landlords will advertise in there.
The other option is to go to a Letting Agent, then ask to apply for the property with a financial guarantor that usually works for our Landlords.
:hug:

Also, just remembered, I think our council have a list of housing benefit friendly landlords (I know they ask us quite frequently what LL's we have that are HB friendly), so might be worth an ask at your HB office :D

I am currently rentin thru a estate agent and they are gettin my housing benefit... but my lease comes to a end in august and i wanna house not a flat as i want keeley to have access to a garden...

But my estate agent doesn't have any houses that take houin benefit.. :wall: :wall:

Its really hard round here to get anyone to take housing benefit :x

Its the same up here hun, honestly though go through the back of your local paper :hug:

Also, don't know if I remembered correctly that you live in Milton Keynes? But you could always put a FREE wanted advert on this site......

http://www.letalife.com/property_advert ... to_let.asp

and see if anyone gives you a call from that? :hug:

We are private renting and we didn't even ask :oops: It just goes into my bank and we pay the rent!!!

Aslong as they get their rent I don't see how it matters!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back