How to clean the horried bath?

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
well recently i have noticed that the stuff in between the tiles in the bathroom (cant remember what its called lol) has gone black, we have tried to scrub it/clean it and cant seem to get rid of it, estate agents are coming next week to check the house and we really need to try and keep hold of the deposit as it would buy us loads of baby things (its £450!) so the house needs to be spotless!!!

how the heck can we get the crap off the thing in the tiles?!? :D

I'd use bleach too, leave it on for a little bit

Yeah try bleach. Paint in on the grout with a little toothbrush or something and leave it for ages before showering it off and giving it a little scrub. Use gloves though. :D

So if i just put bleach wherever the black is, leave it on for how long? then rinse it off, it should come back white?!? :pray:

Or it its realllly bad you cold always just grout over it and then smooth it over with a cloth, would only have to be a thin layer but would cover it.

Bleach can work, or i think they sell a pen where you can draw white over all your grout in kleanezie ?!?!?

You can buy a grout pen from B&Q and just colour it in using that :D

Like this :)

Id jsu bleach the whole area and then wash it off in about 20-30 minutes

Buy a rubber one of those that is blue on one end and pink on the other.

It did the trick for mine :D

Sweetcheeks24 said:
You can buy a grout pen from B&Q and just colour it in using that :D

Like this :)

I was just going to suggest that :lol:

ive used one at my old house and found it hard at first but once ya get the hang of it ya get a nice clean finish!!!

Ive been using cilit bang as well and that makes a good job just make sure ya leave it for awhile or it wont work and make sure ya give it a rinse off and good wash with something else after!!

:cheer: for this thread! I've got the black stuff as well. I've scrubbed and scrubbed and it doesn't come off. Makes me feel dirty. I think I will try the bleach and if that doesn't work I will definately get that grout pen on Friday!

you could also try mould remover. most supermarkets will sell it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back