ermmm need to ask a q?

We will be dtd for fun not baby making I think for a while I did a hpt yestersday and it was blazing + still its been 10 days with a line like that I think its going to be a long wait for my cycle to return :-( I'm gutted I just wanna get body bk to normal.I know wat u mean about the heat last thing ya wanna do init lol xx

Totally. Hate the sticky heat at night although love it when you can get out and enjoy it in the day. We dtd last night so fingers crossed. Had spotting tho for 3 days now. Not sure if it's ovulation bleeding (I sometimes get 1 day of spotting kid cycle but not normally 3 days!) or if it's leftover from the mc, wonder if it didn't all come out? At the time I expected more tissue to come out so I wonder if my first post-mc af is gonna be hideous >.< xxx

sorry just seen this cornishfairy,hmm not sure about the left over from mc did they not offer u a follow up scan to check? or have u done a hpt to check levels? i still have not dtd lol my hpts are getting weaker which is gd as body is getting bk to normal will do another hpt friday see how much weaker it is,gd luck for this month xx

JoJo, we tried after the bleeding stopped from the D&C, I think normal period length , I do remember doing a few cheepie hpts, after my first af arrived, just to make sure and again before we tried again that new month, once I got a neg one felt loads better as I knew anytime I wanted to test, I couldn't wonder if it was left over hormones or new ones. The first af was longer tho, about 8 days, and use the opks, even if you only get faint ones, it will give you a ball park, I ov'd 5 days later and cycle was 5 days longer

Good luck hun XX

thnk jjmum i think knowing i still have hcg in my body is making things a whole lot worse altho it is getting better the crying is easing from daily to maybe every other day and not for as long but im still having problems talking to to my pregnant friends about pregnancy and i realy hate it as i have always been one for helping and listening to ppls worries or just having a laugh about things :-/ i think once im bk on the ttc ladder things will be loads better :) xx

Hi jojo, doc said no need tO go back unless I have any problems with more bleeding etc. hcg's are negative (and had gone negative when I mc'd so think it had probably failed a fair few days before I realised there was a problem). I'm desperate to poas even though I know there's no point yet. Think I'm an addict!! X

Hiya,ahh sounds like ur body is all sorted and bk to normal then,I did an opk today and its almosy negative so that's looking gd and my hpts are getting fainter thnk god,I was a poas addict before I got my bfp I would poas with opks from cd10 and poas with hpts from dpo 9 I defo had a problem lol and I expect I will again hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back