A sex question!

tillzy69

Reaction score
Im still finding sex a bit painful when we start. I had an episiotomy and was really scared to get jiggy again. I waited 6 weeks before I did anything. Im breastfeeding aswell so I know I need lots of lube (which I've been using). I thought by now it wouldn't feel as bad but we dtd last night and it hurt!

Anyone have the same problem or any suggestions? Really could do with some advice!

Hi hun i had stiches down there after the birth of my first baby and it did hurt for a while afterwords. the first time was so so sore. just take your time and dont rush yourself, go slow and gentle for a bit and if it hurts too much give yourself time and you can always stop. i had a section 18days ago and wonder if it will hurt first few times x

Have you had the stitches checked out to make sure everything has healed properly?
I found sex a little sore the first time but felt normal after that.
Maybe speak to your GP just to see if there is annything they can suggest. Failing that I would persevere for a little while and see if it gets any easier, if it doesnt I would definately get it checked out just for peace of mind though. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about :)

Yeah I had them checked all was normal. It's only at first it's quite painful after a while it's fine but still I would like to enjoy it without the pain!

do they just cheak the stiches rountinly? i was told i wont get my stiches cheaked at 6week cheak up

no but they will check them if you ask. i found witch hazel on my mat pads really soothing when i was sore after birth and it took a few weeks to feel normal again. sex is a bit different now for sure lol, its like being a virgin again so its a lil sore

do they just cheak the stiches rountinly? i was told i wont get my stiches cheaked at 6week cheak up

I had an episiotomy and every time the mw came round the house she checked my stitches x

I had a section, my stiches were cheaked for 10days but not since now ive an infection

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back