ermmm need to ask a q?

jojo3972

Reaction score
i was wandering how long you waited after mc/dnc or erpc did u have sex? i only had 1 day bleeding this was erpc day and spotted slightly next day today 3rd day had none at all :shock: i have googled and this is quite normal just means my surgeon did a realy gd job of getting everything out,and as we havnt had sex in like 7 weeks as was on a ban to help reduce mc (wat a waste of time that was) im getting the urge for sex :shock:,i have googled this cos i wasnt told when to have sex and it seems some docs say after bleeding stops others say 2 weks others say wen u are ready in ur self :roll: so i dont know and i think sum jiggy jiggy might be gd for us to get close again iykwim, so im just realy wanting to know ur own personal thoughts and how long u waited? thnx for replys xxxxx

there is no set time, no rules per say

i waited until my first proper period so i knew i was on track and i was hopefully ovulating. also made me secure my cycles were ok and i was back to normal xx

thnx i dont know if i can wait that long its already been 7 weeks:shock: but i will try hold out as long as poss xx

Lol bless, like i said you dont have to really x its up to you hun when you feel ready!

After my first it was months and months... I did bleed (lightly) for 3.5 months though!

With the second and third we were back to having sex after a week or so!

xxxxxxxxxx

I think one reason they want you to abstain from doing the deed especially while still bleeding is cos of the risk of infection.

Personally i'd just wait a week or so after the op if you've already finished bleeding to be on the safe side xx

I stopped bleeding on sun and we're planning to give it a go this weekend as we wanna try & get jiggy more to increase our chances. We work different shifts so weekends are the only time we get chance. We usually only do it once a month as we're both kinda lazy when it comes to sex and neither of us have much of a libido but we're gonna make the effort to try every weekend apart for af weekends of course! Makes me laugh really when u think back to the early relationship days. We were at it all the time and didn't wanna be getting pregnant, now we do want a baby we can't be bothered to do the deed!! ;) xx

I was told it was ok to have sex again once bleeding had stopped and I felt ok. I bled quite heavily but only for 4-5 days so we just had sex after that. I also hadn't had sex in awhile as I was too scared to whilst pregnant so me and oh didn't really want to wait.

Xx

we dont get to get jiggy often either due to dan working away and beeing realy tired wen hes home but wen i ask i get lol might give it a go at weekend if bleeding stays away i think i will ring epu tomoro actualy just for some advice see if this none bleeding is normal its just so difrent from last yrs wen i bled for 2 weeks on and off and i was on hols in corfu,just need to get bk to normal asap thnx for help ladies xxxx

you to lovely make 1 night a week special and just go for it hehe nice meal and a glass of wine and a film then jiggy with it hehe xxx

Jojo i think you said they said you'd bled more than normal during the erpc so i'm guessing that's why your bleeding since has been light xx

At least it's over quick, it's good you don't have to suffer for longer xx

Last edited:
yer thats right tinsel so i think they just did a gd clear out and took everything out they possibly could so giving me less of a bleed xxx

I had ERPC on 2 Sept last year and 2 days later we DTDD, thinking that I would fall pregnant straight away as your suppose to be more fertile after having a MMC/MC, but i still have fallen pregnant as yet, it happen soon hopefully.

Thnx havnt dtd yet going to wait a week so wed I think we gonna give it a go I feel fine physicaly and no bleeding at all since day after erpc,hope u get ur bfp real soon I had one last may for a mmc and it took a year to get my bfp that sadly also ended with a mmc I hope its not another year as I'm 40 in september xx

We dtd last night and it was fine but today I've had some pains. I wondered if it might be ovulation pains as I sometimes get cramping around then, although it seems more of a vaginal pain. I wonder if everything is just a bit tender from the mc? Although I don't see why as it was an early one, didn't have too much in the way of clots to pass. Hmmm... Hopefully it'll wear off. X

we still havnt dtd but i think tonight maybe the night oh bk to work now n is away monday night bk tuesday off wed away thursday n bk friday night its been 1 week since erpc so i think it should be fine now,could be oving have u been using opks?

I have and only a barely visible line. I've used them quite a bit over the last 2 years but never had what I would consider a positive result on them. Not sure why!! X

my opks have never been that dark tbh but i know i oved as always had ov pain and of course got bfp,still not dtd lol think weekend is looking gd tho lol xx

I had a better line today so want to dtd tonight but not sure I have the energy! This hot weather doesn't help. Hope you get lucky this weekend jojo ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back