erm.......

Wow .... That is brilliant news congrats to you both x

CONGRATS!!!!
:pompom: :pompom: :pompom::pompom: :pompom: :pompom::pompom: :pompom: :pompom::pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

See, doesn't matter how many :sperm: uv got, as long as they are good ones :)

Last edited:
Huge congratulations to you both!! I am over the moon for u guys :yay: xx

Omg congrats!!!!! Delighted for u both, well done :yay: xx

CONGRATULATION!!! :cheer: so happy for you guys! :)

I know how badly you both wanted this. Keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you :hug:

OMG, Huggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeee Congratulations to you both!!!!!!! How fantastic for you!

Congratulations to both of you - after everything you have been through you deserve this soooo much.

I hope this is an extra sticky bean and wish you both a very happy and very healthy 9 months
x x x

Thanks everyone.
It's still not sunk in. We have wanted this for 16months and now it's happened with no clomid, low count and only one ovary, he/she is a wee miracle!

My oh is as high as a kite today, but feels bad for being so so happy, cos the family at his work have just lost there dad to a stroke last night. :-(

Aww you got your BFP on mine and my OH's anniversary! A day to remember definitely.
Congratulations to you both and I really wish you all the best!
:dust: xxxxx

Ahhhh sweetie that is fantastic news, I am so happy for you and OH. I have been following your journey for almost a year now .... you give new hope to all of us long term TTC'ers x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back