EPU appointment today

sarah1

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Have just got back from my appointment at the hospital. They did a scan and said the baby looks too small to be 7 weeks (thats what the doctor said) and looks more like about 3 weeks. Confusing as I was using ovulation sticks and I think I ovulated on the 9th (ish) but I do have v irregular cycles too........have to wait two weeks and have another scan - fingers crossed that baby starts to grow bigger x

maybe you ov twice and caught on the second fingers crossed for next time tho x

Hope your next scan brings good news chick xx

Hope the time flys till your next scan XX

the exact same thing happened to me i gotta wait now till 14th i thought i was 6 weeks bt they sed i looked more like 4-5 weeks so i will let you know what happened with mine if you like jus think positive about it now :)

thanks everyone..... glad I am not alone with this! it was all a bit confusing at the appointment because I think when the guy said 3 weeks they would class that as 5 weeks pregnant - this is what I thought before the GP said I was 6 weeks last week.... my cycles are very irregular so I guess it is possible.... they said something about it taking a week sometimes for the fertilised egg to get to the uterus, so that makes sense in terms of weeks. I had a good cry about the whole thing yesterday but feel much better today and more positive. Yes Anna let me know. All this waiting, argh! but I think if I still have symptoms in 2 weeks and no more bleeding then everything will be fine, positive thinking! x x x x :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back