episiotimy - how soon can we have sex?

Well, we tried.... and we failed.

Got it in, felt a bit weird and then felt like my episiotimy was going to rip open!!

So we just did other stuff ha..

gunna wait another 2 weeks I think... The fact we are both scared to didnt help tbh, got all tensed up.

but hey ho! there are other ways to get eachother off, my clit is very much in tact haha

I waited a few months as my scare tissue really hurt inside :( xx

Well we tried last night and my god it hurt, i let him carry on until he finished lol but safe to say we wont be trying it again for a little while lol xx

I only had a little tear and first did it 18 days pp. To be honest, in certain positions, its still uncomfortable now.

My bleeding stopped at 16 days i think. Period now though ; (

Sent from my GT-I9300

Just so you know....it will always look like that inside now....it will never go back to how it was....lol...sorry! X

Well I bled till 5.5 weeks pp and my stitches came out too early my epi healed badly and the skin is tight so hurts if I sit for too long we dtd at 6weeks and 7weeks pp and I found both times uncomfy tho not painful.we went slow and I stopped n finished him by other means. I am now bleeding again 8weeks pp due to stupid mini pill. Grr whatever u decide use some kind of protection ebf is not 100% don't rely on it xv

Crumbs I bled heavy for 6 weeks :shock: we dtd as soon as I was clear (this was after episiotomy had healed too) and first 2 times were tough for me but soon got back to normal.

WE DID IT!!

haha :)

Last night, used a small amount of lube and took it very slow at first... then was just like regular sex, although he was being a bit more cautious! Did not hurt at all, just uncomfortable to start with..

It actually felt more sensitive inside and we were both done very quickly ha, 5 weeks without is a long time for us!!

Woohoo!! Well done! Im extremely jelous haha!! Im going out tomorrow night so with abit (maybe alot) of alcohol i might give it another go lol. Xx

I'm so jealous! So horny lol! My oh won't touch me til I'm back on contraception haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back