Entertaining 18 week old

-Betty-

Reaction score
Santi is 18 weeks old now :D

He has mastered rolling over :D

Now how do i entertain him? Whats the next step?
He screams of boredom if you put him down.Hates his bouncer and does not like being on the floor for to long :(

Help :D

Matilda used to scream if I layed her down but I used to do it for a few minutes every day and now she's fine, I prop up a teddy etc so she can see them and then she rolls over to try and get them, I also used to put her mobile on in the cot and she'd lay and watch that, have you any baby mirror things as most babies are fascinated by those. Matilda does like her bouncy chair but it's only a bog standard one with no vibrations, toys etc but again I prop some toys up on the sofa so she can see them, I also lay down with her and play. It is hard work but you'll get there in the end.

we have lots of singing time together, I put Thomas on my knee facing me and we sing loads of songs and do actions, I sing anything from incy wincy spider to hey jude!!!

Thomas also hated his yummy but like Tuck we practised a little each day and now he really enjoys it, he also loves his swing so spends a while in that some days. His activity gym was his favourite though, we had a rainforst one and I always used to put him on that and he would watch the lights, dance to the songs and play with his toys that dangle down.

Now he is a bit older and is rolling everywhere I have bought him a play mat which doesn't have the restictive arch that the gym has, I put him in the middle of that with his soft bricks and loads of other tohys and he spends ages playing with all his things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back