Do 5 week old babies get bored?

jojo_2012

Reaction score
Lewis is sitting here right now propped up on a pillow next to me, sucking his dummy at a million miles and hour watching me eat crisps. He seems absolutely content doing this.

He isn't interested in his play gym or the dangly toys on his bouncer. I take him out for a walk to the local school most days, so we're out for about 30mins. Do you think he wants more entertaining than this??

I find of O gets bored he starts whining so as long as he is content then I would think he is quite happy!

My OH says they are always watching and learning! My boys sitting in his bouncer being bounced smiling and sticking his Tongue out at me. I'd be bored but apparently he's a happy bunny!

I really don't think a 5 week old has the capability to get bored!! Everything they are seeing is new and they are learning all the time. All the colours and sounds around them are constant!! They're vision isn't even perfect at 5 weeks old so he probably can't even appreciate a play gym yet.

My LO hated his and never ever liked it lol He was a nightmare for tummy time!

good to know im not boring him to death thanks guys

My little man needs constant entertainment he plays on his mat for about an hour at a time!! His favourite toy is my face so im going to blow up a pic of me and put it on the side of his travel cot!!
xxx

Enjoy it while you can! At the time I was really worried that Caleb was bored when I wasn't playing with him etc. I was really upset because he hated his play mat and all of his toys. He only started liking his play mat about 3 weeks ago and he's almost 5 months old. He was quite happy propped up next to me watching the world go by. Now he wants to be played with all the time and I long for the days where I could do the washing up!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back