Enormous boobies!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Massive jugs! They are just huger than huge

I am already some ridiculous size and now I am even bigger! It's absurd!

lol really?? Already?? Time to start wearing those lovely maternity bra's, I think :) x x

I never stopped wearing them! Well, nursing bras

I still breastfeed jasper ;)

I'm gona get a few maternity bra's on Weds. My boobs are huge and so painful!!

My DH is mesmerised by them, and is so frustrated that he can't play with them lol.

They look like fake boobs at the minute, giant, round, with nips u could hang ur coat on!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mine arent exactly huge but I was only a 34B before so am now a 34C. My husband loves it, mine aren't really sore anymore, only a little. My nipples haven't really change though, only that they're now really dry! x

Mine have gone from a c to dd, ughhh they drive me mad. But OH loves them lol xxx

I also have huge and been on internet trying to see where I can go to get them so big. I started at 30F and when 6 weeks went to Debenhams and bought 32G but again I'm ongrowing these. HELP. Come January sales I'm off to buy boulder holders. The pain had subsided but in last couple of days has been coming back. But read somewhere on internet yesterday that this is normal.

I feel lucky as I was only smallish before - 34B - and am still in a 34B maternity bra from M&S, which seems to be fine. I think they stopped growing around week 9 or 10 and have now stopped hurting, although their texture has changed a lot. The husband loves them and is quite delighted. Huh :oooo: ! x

If your planning to breastfeed, don't bother with maternity bras, nursing bras are the same, they just pop down for nursing x

I've gone up 2 cup sizes. Nice to have big boobies for a change, shame they so tender though lol

Mine have barely changed! Except for becoming veiny. They're only slightly tender at times and my OH thinks they may have grown very slightly, but I'm not sure. Should I be worried??

I noticed mine started getting bigger from like from 6 weeks onwards, another joy of pregnancy hehe :) xx

As of today, I am officially into maternity bra's - I've gone up 2 sizes lol.

They are SO much more comfy though!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping and praying mine don't get much bigger - I'm a 34G as it is :O Bigger, would not be fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back