Tight jeans

baby2012lp

Reaction score
I am only just 5 weeks and I have had to loosen my belt a notch the last few weeks and now my jeans feel tight, omg I am only 5 weeks, plus my boobs which are already massive, feel bigger! I am not entirely comfortable with this new body :shakehead: aarrrgh, when did your clothes start to feel uncomfy?

Mine have just started to get uncomfy. I was a 32a before i got pregnant, week 5 I was a 34b and now i'm ready to go into a C im only a small frame so my boobs look stupid

at 8 weeks i had to stop squeezing into my normal jeans and by 12 weeks i was in maternity jeans x

Maybe I am just eating too much :( now isn't the right time to be on a diet though, not that I eat bad food, I have been really hungry the last few days do I ate! Now worried about approaching 8 weeks!! Eeek

Hi baby2012 i am 5 week 3 days an today i have put my skinny jeans on but left the zip undone as it felt uncomfy im only 5ft 2 an wear size 6/8 clothes also been eating alot this last week not pigging out but snacking alot so dont know i that has anything to do with it or that ive had children before but do look rounder on my stomach its got.to be good well better than being underweight as baby needs or nutriant etc :) congrats everyon above on ur pregnancys also xx

Eating is good its all I did in tri1 and now and I didn't eat much before pregnancy x

I've been sticking to leggings or tights and dresses, i'm actually dying to buy some new jeans too but I'm gonna hang fire as I've seen some good maternity skinnies on asos that I want but I need a bump first! :)

Xx

For about two weeks before I knew I was pregnant my work trousers felt uncomfortable so had the button and ip fastened but left the clips open......worsst thing was at the same time I had lost over a kilo in a week which they say can happen so kinda knew that I was pregnant combined with the sickness, tiredness and metal taste

my bra is starting to feel slightly tight so think it may be time to get a new one. I am 5ft 2 and am either a 32e or 34dd and god are my boobs painful when I take my bra off so god knows what they will be like as pregnancy goes on as im just under 8 weeks at the moment........eek xx

Well I think there is a pattern to my days, I wake feeling normal, look in mirror front on, feel happy and good, look sideways slightly rounded on belly, weigh myself, havn't gained any weight yet.... put jeans on, a little tight... drink gallons of water, by the end of the day, clothes feel a bit tighter, go to bed, same thing tomorrow! I am more relaxed now about my body, yes it is changing and I am more excited now :)

Mum took me out for a celebratory happy scan lunch and I wore a dress - definite small bump! Do kind of feel like i need a "pregnant not fat badge" but don't care. And I managed to eat everything without feeling sick - amazing. Generally a good day. Boobs not as sore either - but bras getting uncomfortable.
xxx

My jeans are tight since 5 1/2 weeks :( I just brought skinny hollister jeans too and already feel the overhang, doesn't help I'm eating crap between fruit and veg so feel like a ompaloompa when I get in bed!

I just hope I get a nice bump rather than a fat pogde, if I keep eating chips I deserve the podge...Argh!

At least lots of Floaty baggy tops are in this season so bought plenty!!!xxx

all my jeans still fit me, i am 11+1, quite surprised as i thought i would balloon out! i have got a teeny bump, but got my first pair of maternity chinos today!! soooo comfy, can pull them right up over my tum after eating! Happy days :D

My clothes are too tight but i think bloating has got alot to do with mine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back