enormous blood clot (TMI warning)

Laura1992

Reaction score
This could sound really stupid but I just coughed and felt an enormous clot shoot out, so I went to the loo and there was a huge clot, half the size of my palm. I'm just wondering if that could be the sac or something? Anybody know?

It is most likely just a blood clot, you have been bleeding really heavily form what i read in your other post and it cannot escape through the cervix as quick as it needs to and clots form in the womb, which then come though when you cough, move, stand-up etc.

It sound like you have had a horrible day - hope you manage to get some rest tonight - thoughts and hugs x

Thanks for the info, I think i'm being over dramatic but I just looked at the clot and felt like I wanted to bury it- what a psycho.

Yes, it's been a pretty rubbish day but things are looking up being OH has gone out to get a Wagamamas takeaway so I'll have chicken katsu soon :)

Yes Laura..its sounds like the pregnancy sac...I couldn't bring myself to flush it down the loo and saved it till Oh was home and eventually got round to putting it in the bin.... So yes i know how it feels..xxxx

Xxxx

yeah I thought it might be. OH was with me when I went to look at it and he was a bit upset and told me not to look at it and flush it straight down but I really wanted to look at it. xx

I can't stop thinking about it and I feel sad that it's gone. I know it's still in my bathroom because I wrapped it in tissue and put it in a bag. I wonder if I should go and see it. I really want to but I know that's a bit weird and I don't want to upset myself more.

It's not weird at all! If you discover it wasn't the sac afterall you've not done any harm in having a look. Do what you need to do and carry no regrets. It's hard enough misscarrying, and it's hard to look back and wish you'd done something differently. I spent time with my baby, you can to if you want to xx

i would have looked, i couldnt have left something like that in my bathroom. your not the only one and its not weird at all. i hope your ok and that this ends quickly for you. thats all i could hope for when i was miscarrying my baby girl, i just wanted it to end. xxxx stay strong we are here for you. xxxx

thanks. I did go back and have a look and then we did dispose of it because seeing it was upsetting me. It was hard, but I'm glad I had a look. I'm now torturing myself by watching obem. Hope I can watch it as I love the program xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back