Bit worried - reassurance needed

Cantstop

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I know I've seen a lot of spotting posts and a lot of the time it's fine, but can't find any at the min - I've got up this morning feeling sick, went to the loo and saw a teeny red blood clot, then went again half an hour later and found another tiny red clot. Isn't red really bad news? Or can it be ok? I'm freaking out and stupid midwife not answering phone first time I've needed her, thought they worked all hours?

Please tell me related stories of happy endings.

of course it can be ok honey :) this happens to lots of women. if youre not in any pain chances are its just old blood, and baby is happily nestled in there :hugs: x

keep trying the number for your midwives - there should be someone there soon.. i have known a couple of people who have had bleeing all the way through so it is not always a bad sign but best to get it checked. .. the midwives should be able to advise you... just keep trying.. let us know how you get on x x x

i had it 3 times only there wa slots of blood and my ds was all ok but you must get it checked out

I had it 3 times too. I know from being here it's really common. Defo keep trying midwife best to speak to them.
Try and rest Hun.

X x x x

Thanks for the nice replies. Finally got to speak to midwife, and she's made me an appointment tomorrow morning at the EPU.

I had it once when af would have normaly been and everythings fine :) xx

My cousin had actual bleeding from around 6 weeks through to 9 months and her son is now 5. I know you panic and think the worst and it is best to get checked out but it doesn't really mean its the start of anything terrible. Also, its a more positive sign if you don't have any crippling pain. Hope all will be ok tomorrow. Keep us updated xxx

i bled that much with my 3rd i even hemoreaged, i bled from 9 weeks till i had him at 33 weeks (had him prem for different reason waters broke at 22 weeks)he is now a hppy healthy 6 year old so everything can be fine, also i bled with my 1st 2 but not as much as that nd those times was when my period would have been due.

I had spotting around week 6 on and off for a week. I went had an early scan and everything was fine. xx

Just got back in from scan - was mint! Baby fine, kicking and waving and wriggling, and good strong heartbeat!

I'm soooo pleased for you. It's all been a bit doom and gloomish where pregnant women are concerned lately, good to have some positive news!

That is wonderful news Cantstop!

I am really please for you!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111