Engaged??

Sarah_mummy2be

Reaction score
Hiya....baby is still not engaged! Was hoping by now it would be. Any suggestions to help encourage him/her along? I'm getting really impatient!! Xx

I can't see tickers on tapatalk so don't know how far along u r, but my mw told me most baby's don't engage til about 36wks x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm due Wednesday and my little man still not fully engaged xxx

I'm 37+4! The midwife told me yesterday that the baby was still "floating" around!! Hopefully baby w will behave soon. Xx

Lol @ floating around!

Hope ur LO gets into position soon hun x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

My SIL said that being on your hands and knees can help. Apparantly when she was pregnant with her first, she spent ages cleaning her carpets and skirtings to try and help baby move. x

if it is your second baby lo might not engage until you are actually in labour

41 weeks here and baby not engaged! MW said to go into intense nesting mode - switch off the phone and snuggle indoors for the next week with other half. Something to do with adrenalin, fight or flight and baby needing to sense that I've relaxed and it's ok for him to come out!! Hmmmn, not sure what I think, but will give it a go...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cidvjv

41 weeks here and baby not engaged! MW said to go into intense nesting mode - switch off the phone and snuggle indoors for the next week with other half. Something to do with adrenalin, fight or flight and baby needing to sense that I've relaxed and it's ok for him to come out!! Hmmmn, not sure what I think, but will give it a go...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cidvjv

Yes I have been told this too, that's why a lot of women go into labour in the evening/at night.

Bouncing on a ball can help Baba to engage too x

I bought a gym ball and my baby went from being 2/5 engaged to being "deeply engaged" in 2 weeks! Get bouncing :D xxx

Brian didn't engage until he came,9pm he has still high up , 4am 4cm dialated 8pm he was here lol, also waters broke on delivery x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back