engaged i think

serenitylove

Reaction score
i think since last night babys finally popped downwards i def look lower and im so uncomfortable in lower regeons last night all bubs did was wiggle downwards it was like mexican wave night and iv been really niggly with it all day no tightenings pain or anyhting like that just feels weird is this what engament feels like? i didnt with dd and im a bit lost if it not that lol

I've had the same thing, bump dropped a week ago and had loads of pressure and niggly pains since then, he's not engaged though x

I've had the same thing, bump dropped a week ago and had loads of pressure and niggly pains since then, he's not engaged though x

thanks helen glad it sounds normal lols i think baby picked up on all the stress of yesterday because it been so active in past day everything just feels odd to what it has done x

Aw bless her! They so know! It sounds exactly like what I've had and still got! Got palpated yesterday and where his head is (just above my pelvic bone) has been really achy and a little tender since then! They were so rough!

Can I ask, what happens if your bubba decides she's coming before your section date? x

oooh that doubled posted lol if i go befor my date then if im like 8cm they will let me try and deliver but if im under that then as soon as consultant available she wants me sectioned still but she thinks even if i start off i wont progress like i should i just have a feeling this one will beat them to it lol im kinda hoping so as i really dont want to be in for my birthday!

Last edited:
I had the same felt like she literally dropped in to my pelvis like a proper thud feeling. And now when I wiggle I feel different, I can also feel her rubbing her head on my pelvis which is quite painful.

Thankfully am giving up driving now and working from home until my maternity leave starts.

Hope you feel better soon ladies xx

Emma xx

i dont know what id do without this place lol ty ladies xxx

:love: PF :love:

sometimes i think Noa is pushing himself down, then it feels like normal again, then i feel the prressure and it goes on and on like that..

:love: PF :love:

sometimes i think Noa is pushing himself down, then it feels like normal again, then i feel the prressure and it goes on and on like that..

i was like that last week up down up down lols now it just down and wriggling all day long lol

I get huge pressure in my pelvis and can feel his head wiggling down there but i don't think he's engaged! When i do feel the pressure it bloody hurts though and also feels like he's pinching something in my fufu!! Got m/w on monday so will see but i doubt he'll engage until labour just to be fussy!

I HATE THE PINCHING PART! its soooo uncomfy! i have had that for weeks tho, it feels like its right close to the "exit" aswell :(

to be honest i dont think my bump has dropped yet oops x

I literally went to bed one night then woke up the next morning with a gap between the top of my bump and my boobs! Definate droppage had happened! And when they palpated bump yesterday they measured from my highest fundal point which was a good inch and a half lower than the bottom of my sternum! I've even had several 'wow your bumps really dropped' comments from parents at school! Get bouncing hon! I think that's what made him drop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back