emotionally draining....

kittielou

Reaction score
Well I had a miscarriage about 5 weeks ago, it is so emotionally draining! I had a tiny bit pink 1 day when I went to the loo, after a scan it showed my baby had no heartbeat, I then waited 2 weeks waiting for it to happen naturally, then decided to hav an eprc to end the situation, but before my app it happened. If anyone issis of having a natural miscarriage, I found that I felt better for goin through this for my baby. It does hurt and there is a lot of blood but I didn't find it scary. Emotionally I feel like it's now that things have settled that I'm finding it hard, but I'm ttc again and hopefully good things will happen....my baby will always be in my heart xxxx

Hi kittielou, I am so sorry to hear about your mc :hug: my experience in July was very similar to yours. I had a tiny amount of blood but no pain. I had an early scan 2 days later which showed no heartbeat :-( After 2 weeks of not passing anything I opted for a D&C because I couldn't bear it dragging on any longer. I am now back to TTC - physically I recovered well but the emotional pain took a lot longer and I still have bad days. I will never forget losing my baby but hopefully we will be lucky again in the near future. This waiting is killing me :-( Sending you love & hugs and hoping you get your sticky BFP soon xxx

So sorry to hear about your loss kittelou. I don't think people realise what an emotional roller-coaster it can be. I will hopefully be nearly in the same position as you too shortly! All the best ttc and hope it's good news soon! xxx

So sorry to hear your news kittielou. I hope you take some time to look after yourself.
Good luck with TTC and hope you get an extra sticky bean very soon

Michelle x

Thanx girls, Let's hope we all get a happy ending ....xxxx

So sorry about your loss and you'll never forget. At first after I lost my second (I found it harder after the second MC)people would ask me how many children I have and I would say 2 because I have my 9yr old and 5 yr old. But my heart would be screaming no I have 4.

On the bright side I'm currently 20 weeks gone now and about to have another scan in a few days time. Most people get a happy ending I really hope you get yours very soon!

Oh hun,

This sounds exactly like what happened to my with my first loss.

It took 20 days from spotting to actual miscarriage taking place (I was never offered any intervention but I was scanned weekly and knew the pregnnacy was not viable from the very start!)

I somehow managed to carry on and actually went to work whilst waiting to miscarry but it was a very dark, scary, lonely time and looking back I don't know how I coped as well as I did? I think I was in denial.

I went on to have another 2 losses BUT my happy ending was there sweetie and all you poor ladies that have suffered losses will have your happy ending too

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
:hugs: to u hun. Sorry to hear u went through this but lots of baby dust being sent ur way :dust:xxx

It's awful that so many ppl go through this ordeal, & unfortunately I also found there was no support. U dealt with it as we are women and stronger than we know, big smiles all round! I wish good luck gorgeous everyone nut it's wonderful to hav such nice, understanding ppl to talk to along our journey xx

Kittielou, just wanted to say that I know how you feel and that you are very much NOT ALONE here! If there is one place to write your feelings down it is here as everyone here can understand you! Take care of yourself and it wont be long before the pain lessens.
BIG HUGS TO YOU!! XXXXXX

Well girls, it looks like I am pregnant again but haven't took a test as prob sounds daft but I just want to be more relaxed this time around and wait for as long as poss so I get a correct result and there's no ifs or buts! Ironically me and my bf are going on an all inclusive holiday in 2 weeks to act irresponsibly before we concentrated on our baby once more....well looks like I may b on the straight and narrow but if I am pregnant I couldn't be happier!!! Fingers crossed xxxxx

xfingers are crossedx

sorry you wen through a loss a while back.

hope you enjoy your holiday with or without a bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back