Emotional..

charliebear

Reaction score
Wow, my emotions have been all over this week. This is our first cycle TTC#2 :D

Today is CD14 - OPK neg, but just knowing that this month that we are officially TTC has had my emotions all over the place :) So many emotions to, happy sad, nervous, scared..

I never had these emotions last time when TTC, as we caught the first cycle.

I think its also emotional as this is the last time we will TTC as 2 LO's is enough for us.

Just thought I'd share :)

Awww it can get a bit emotional can't it, fx for your speedy bfp xx

You can always chat to us hun, we share your feelings and we can help each other x

I don't think its really sunk in for me yet that I'm actually trying to make a baby. Tonight I went out for dinner with my folks and hubby and I said to him 'are you driving or am I?' he just looked at me like I was mad and made a strange noise. I then remembered that of course i'm driving cos I'm not supposed to be drinking. I can't believe I forgot so easily I feel really guilty.

Hiya Charlie :)

It must be so exciting to be trying for number 2! Almost like giving your LO the best present ever!

I love my brother and sister and my nephew too - life just wouldn't be the same without them.

I hope it happens quickly for you. I think i'd really feel the pressure to get pregnant quickly if i already had one - you know to keep the age gap small and things...

Good luck :good:

I don't think its really sunk in for me yet that I'm actually trying to make a baby. Tonight I went out for dinner with my folks and hubby and I said to him 'are you driving or am I?' he just looked at me like I was mad and made a strange noise. I then remembered that of course i'm driving cos I'm not supposed to be drinking. I can't believe I forgot so easily I feel really guilty.

:lol: It takes some getting used to doesn't it. x

Hiya Charlie :)

It must be so exciting to be trying for number 2! Almost like giving your LO the best present ever!

I love my brother and sister and my nephew too - life just wouldn't be the same without them.

I hope it happens quickly for you. I think i'd really feel the pressure to get pregnant quickly if i already had one - you know to keep the age gap small and things...

Good luck :good:

Thank you. Good luck to you too :dust: x

GL Hun. TTC is a bit of a rollcoaster, hope you feel better soon.

aww, welcome onto the TTC rollercoaster of emotions :) hopefully you get your BFP this month so you are not on here too long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back