Another month bites the duct - WARNING FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF

itisbabytime

Reaction score
So, here I am again, end of ttc cycle 5, temps have dropped back to coverline. No AF yet but temps dont lie - I am out. Getting really fecked off with this now, even hubby is getting dissaponted now each time we don't make our baby bean. Once again a huge range of emotions - jealousy, pissed off, heart broken, mad. Sorry, just had to get it out - without you ladies I would lose my mind! xx

:afalert:

I hope (if that witch does show) that next month all those emotions you are feeling now will change into joy and happiness! x

Sorry hun, not out yet though xx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

Sorry you're feeling like that. I know the feeling only too well. Strangely the longer it's taking for me the less I'm thinking about it. Feel like I've put so much energy into it and it's not paid off. Getting bored with it now. Your time will come xx

Sorry to hear you are down....x

The effort that we go to is plain knackering! After a bfn today (as expected) I'm going to try my hardest not to think about things until the new year otherwise I'm going to turn into an actual humbug by christmas!x

Sorry your feeling like this...... It's mentally exhausting!!
Best of luck xx

So sorry you feel like this ' ts baby time',
If I remember rightly you had a MMC not so long ago, ttc longterm or after a loss is devastating and yes as you say heartbreaking.Just a reminder of what you have lost and waht you havent got.

Stay strong hun, relaxxxxxx, chill, you will get there, you know your body can do it, and OH spermies can do it.
When its time for that bean thats meant for you it will be xxxx

I am so sorry that sucks although af is not here yet!

I know what you mean about all the emotions and feeling down and upset. My oh had to go to the doctor on unrelated matters but talked to him about us ttc, the doctor told him that I should not worry and not get to disheartened as it all takes time. Oh then came home and shared these pearls of wisdom with me - I'm sure you can imagine what I thought. I mean as if I want these feelings every month!

Sorry I have had I rant now!

Xx

hey all, thanks, tend to get uber emotioanl when af comes, mix of dissapointment and PMT!! Feelign more positive today - hubbys SA back and is completely normal and only got a week to wait for my 21day test results!! hope your all well xx

Corrinne - no havent had a mmc - must be someone with similar name perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back