• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Emotional Day

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Sorry girls,I'm trying to be depressing but it's been a right funny day.

The 2WW was really getting to me, as I don't feel pregnant, so I'm feeling disapointed and in limbo.

I told my eldest this morning that his hamster didn't look well , to warn him,(old age) then he cried, so I cried (you know how it is with upset kids).

Then we all sat down to watch over the rainbow, and my daughters favorite dorothy got sent home, so she cried, then I cried!

Then went into kitchen and the hamster had actually died, so told my son, and he sobbed is heart out, so then so did I!

I will be pleased to go to bed tonight ,:sleep: I'm a woosie!

oh no jj am sorry your having such a rubbish day hope tomorrows a better one for u xxxxxx

JJMum - so sorry you have had a very emotional and horrible day...

I hope things start to look better for you next week, a new start to the week and your start to feel better

Donna xx

:hug: if its any consolation.. I cried today when I couldnt find a hair bobble and used an elastic band instead lol

:hug: Tomorrows a better day hun xx

Hope today is better for you hun, Its horrible to feel emotional at the slightest thing, I was like that last week - but I'm back to normal now though!

Ah JJ sorry your having such a horrible day....it does us good to have a good cry now and then and maybe it will actually help you feel better....

I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant tho and its so hard and upsetting....Ive got everything crossed for you for when you test tho ...........

((((((BIG HUGS))))))
xxx

Hope you have a better day tomorrow! I remember crying my eyes out when my gerbil died!

Hope today is better x x I cried when OH's horrid, nasty, evil hamster died and I hated the darn thing! x big hugs

Hope you feel better today hun. I have emotional days like that in the 2ww but I tend to get angry at the slightest thing rather than upset! Spend days having to make it up to my OH!!
Sending you love and hugs.
xxxxxx

Awww I hope today is a better day. I was like that week, crying at anything and everything.

Thanks lots girls for your messages , it means alot.

PP You made me laught with your hair bobble! Made me feel far more normal!

Do you know I think it happens when you are reaching or reach the end of the 2WW, I bet if all us girls made a note of when we were like this, it would be this time every month!

Having a better day thank you, and have thrown myself into baking, we ate Cheese souffle for lunch, as we had no bread and I always wanted to try that one, and I'm just waiting for the cherry scones to come out of the oven as we were all still hungry! ( They are actually minus the cherrys, as I got a bit ditsy near the end and forgot to add them!) (Don't tell them!) X JJ

Just added some pictures ,
So anyone getting the 2WW blues - get baking!!! :)

Attachments

• PICT0075.jpg
    PICT0075.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2
  • PICT0078.jpg
    PICT0078.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 2
  • PICT0080.jpg
    PICT0080.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 4
Also in limbo here - half way through the 2WW and stressed. Stressed because I want to be pregnant again and stressed because I'm terrified of miscarrying again.

Hope today cheers you up. x

I cried at the new John Lewis TV advert yesterday lol!! Hope you're feeling better today JJ :) Xx

I remember taking my old hamster to the vet when he developed an infected gland - on his tummy - I was fine until the vet said 'no matter how small they are they're still our friends..' I bawled!

Tomorrow will be better xx

I cried at the new John Lewis TV advert yesterday lol!! Hope you're feeling better today JJ :) Xx

me to when i watched it again today i was like whaaattttt i must having been feeling slightly emotional yesterday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back