• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Emma's labour watch - UPDATED - BABY IS HERE!!!

wishuponastar

Reaction score
Hey girls, just got this from Emma at 11.39am

I am 5cm on gas and air. Have asked for an epidural as in agony as baby is back to back.x

GOOD LUCK EMMA!!! Lots of love and luck.

Got this at 15.01

Now 9cm dilated. Need baby to turn now though or may have to go to theatre to turn him with forceps.x

I got this at 00.14

Hey. Very late update. Sorry. I had reached 10cm by tea time but as he was back to back they had to turn him to get him out. He arrived at 8.02pm weighing 6lb 13, his name is Louie James Wark and is a wee cutie pie. I;m in love. I had to have mid cavity forceps, was quite a traumatic time, lots of tears. He is perfect. I will do a birth story very soon. Right now I'm off to sleep :) xx

CONGRATULATIONS EMMA! Have sent her love and best wishes.

xx

Last edited:
Go emma! Hope everything goes ok hun xx

Oh gosh! Hope the epidural gives her some relief. Cant believe its happening!! x

Goodluck, hope ur now painfree and enjoying ur labour :)

good luck - hope you have had your epidural and nice and comfy now x x

Woohooo go Emma! Hope the epidural helps xx

Got this at 15.01

Now 9cm dilated. Need baby to turn now though or may have to go to theatre to turn him with forceps.x

I've wished her luck. Not long for her now! Go Emma GO!

xx

Oooooh not long now then! How exciting all these babies queuing up to arrive. Good luck hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back