Emma58 & Muppetmummy :D

Tillytots

Reaction score
I dreamt you two had your babies last night...could you both be next?!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:shock: It would be spooky if we did!

I'd quite like to have the Little man tomorrow because it is my Dad's 50th birthday he could be an extra special little pressie for him :D

I hope so! Got my morning nausea and heartburn again, and have only swept the kitchen floor so far today and my back is killing already!
My tummy is also feeling dodgy today, feels like the worlds about to fall out of my butt! :oops: :rotfl:

Rah! All I do is moan these days! :lol:

I think we should maybe let Fiona, Floppit and Shadow pop first though, those poor girls must be out of their mind with waiting :D

I dreamt about Keanu Reeves :shock:

Like how did *that* happen :roll: Now I must watch a film with him in :wall:

muppetmummy said:
I hope so! Got my morning nausea and heartburn again, and have only swept the kitchen floor so far today and my back is killing already!
My tummy is also feeling dodgy today, feels like the worlds about to fall out of my butt! :oops: :rotfl:

Rah! All I do is moan these days! :lol:

I think we should maybe let Fiona, Floppit and Shadow pop first though, those poor girls must be out of their mind with waiting :D

SNAP!!!

I feel truly awful today nausea, pains in my back, bad stomach the works. Feel as ill as I did in 1st tri

Hopefully it's a sign! :pray: I felt so sick earlier I had to lie down on the sofa and go to sleep for a couple hours. Although I still feel a bit sick it's no way as bad now.

My work are annoying me too. They messed up my maternity leave and told head office I went on maternity leave 2 weeks before I did, so I've been underpaid and am 2 weeks down on maternity leave.
Have been on the phone every day this week trying to sort it out but now the useless bint who made the error has signed herself off sick for 4 weeks with stress (yeah, the stress she gets from the mistakes SHE makes!, she accidently sacked someone on the payroll system a couple weeks before I left, then decided to rectify the error by setting them back up as a new employee on the system so they lost their accrued holiday and sick benefits!).I phoned head office just now and told them to deal with it. I'm supposed to be relaxing, not getting stressed by work :x

:hug: :hug: That's terrible Muppetmummy just what you need isn't it?

The workmen have finally :dance: finished my living room so now OH just has to paint 2 doors and skirting boards then our carpet will be fitted on Monday. Then maybe I can relax that when the little man is here the house is almost done!

Yay! :dance: Glad your house is getting sorted. Our bedroom is almost done now. We've moved back in last night, OH just has to put new skirting boards on and build the new wardrobes. Then we can move all the junk out of the boys room and get that tidied.

I'm trying to clean the living room today but it's taking ages! We've been sleeping in there for a week so it's a total mess.

I want someone to now come round and nest for me because TBH I feel way to sick and tired to do anything now.
It's impossible to nest when your house is being done up.
At least we have doors on now and skirting boards :dance:

It is rubbish having to clean up at our stage in pregnancy. I had hoped by this time the house would be spotless and I could just laze around for the last few weeks knowing that everything was ready for the baby.
I just haven't got the energy anymore to spend hours cleaning non stop. I have to sit down every 10 mins for a rest :lol:

Same here!
Even the computer keyboard is thick dust as I'm typing but I can't be ar*ed to wipe it.

Our living room should have been finished months ago :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back