Emily

Jo

Reaction score
Well Emily is 8 today

My god where has the time gone?? she is so not my little girl anymore :cry:
She had her ears peirced on Saturday, has been asking for them doing since she was 5!!!! we told her she had to wait in case it was a fad but no she has mentioned every week for 3 years!!!

We took her and she was so brave, she didn't even flinch, I was gobsmacked
They haven't bothered her at all until this morning when i caught one with the hairbrush :( poor little thing was haertbroken so was i 'cos i hurt her

Where have the days of buying her dollies gone?
She has been bough 2 jewelrey boxes and some nail art stuff so far, along with some more earrings

Right i'm off to sob into my pillow now!!!!

Awwww I can't believe our babies have to grow up :lol: Happy birthday emily :D

Happy birthday Emily! Hope you all have a great day :D

Poor little bugger, i got a call from school about 2.15
she has been sick so i had to bring her home, what a birthday eh?
am so glad her party is on Saturday and not today

She has been sick again since we got hom, just the water i gave her so i am suspecting she has a bit of cold on her stomach :(

She is all tucked up nodding on the couch now so am gonna sign off and give loads of cuddles before Jack wakes up and causes mayhem :)

awww sorry to hear shes poorly jo, hope shes brighter for her party :)

me too, bless her she is tucked up in bed, was watching the 7.30 corrie and when i checked she was asleep, but i left telly on, just gone up now to switch it off and she said "Oi i was watching that!!"
Just like her dad

Bless her though she is starving but can't keep anything down she had one small drink of water and it came straight back, then Jack was bit sick earlier as well so am praying he is not starting with whatever she has got

but to tell you truth i don't feel that cracky myself :?

awwww bless her ! :hug: :hug: :hug:
and jack :hug:
and heres one for you... :hug:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member