My brave Princess!

Squiglet

Reaction score
I'm so proud of my little girl... we are currently going through loads of tests with her to evaluate the extent of the deformity on her shoulder and what is going on in the area so that she can have re constructive surgery soon. one of the tests was today where the send electrical currents through her arm muscles to see if there is any neurological damage. Part of the test involves poking these HUGE needles into various muscles, sending a current through while Tia had to exercise the muscle.... not a particularly nice test...even worse for her because one needle got poked in her chest where she has no muscle and thats apparently more painful :shock: :shock: :shock: And guess what???

my princess never shed a single tear, screamed or cried!!! She was the bravest person I've seen... even the doctor commented that most adults cause a some fuss... but not my star... I had to share because she made me soooo proud... I brought her home early though cos she had jelly legs but she never complained :D

Big (((hugs))) to Tia. I too would be so proud if I had a daughter like her :hug: :D

Well done Tia! You should be very proud of her!

And well done Mummy, not much fun to have to deal with all this 3 weeks after giving birth to baby no. 2!

Valentine Xxx

Well done, Tia and Mum - it's awful for Mum too, when you see that your child is hurting and you can do nothing about it

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

OMG that sounds horrific!!!

Well done both of you :hug:

What a fantastically brave little girl! :shock: :D

Hope she got a treat :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads